SOS EUROPA is an independant NGO based in Rome. It was created to spread the European cultural values and improve integration inside and outside the Union, encouraging mobility of young people by promoting cultural and knowledge exchange, active European citizenship, networking opportunities. The Association is nonprofit and works exclusivly in the areas of social, human, civil and cultural solidarity and ethic research.
The Association organizes courses, trainings, seminars and it is partner to several European projects. It was founded in January 2016 by young people who have been working in associations and deal with EU issues. It employes a team of passionate young volunteers, experts in project planning and European policies.
In particular, SOS Europa focuses primarily on the following aims:
- comitment to the creation of an intercultural and supportive societythat intearcts.
- education to civil liability and active citizenship;
- developing awareness, social consciusness and competence of young generations;
- promotion of youth and social policies;
- cultural education and youth policies on European and international level;
- promotion of youth mobility in cultural, educational and work opportunities;
- support for young artists in the fields of visual art, theater, music, performing arts and creative freedom in general;
- promotion of free flow of ideas and development of IT softwares.
- promotion and development of paths of non-formal education.
The most important aspect of our activities is the active participation of the people in need respecting their individuality, dignity, rights and life.